Lately I’ve been…..
- trying to break out of summer mode, and getting used to a more strict schedule
- thinking about how important it is for me to be creating-even just a bit each day
- organizing supplies, ordering books, and looking forward to our new homeschooling year that starts next week
- contemplating that my girl is now in Jr. High, and my baby is in Kindergarten (how?!)
- deep in thought regarding ways to “raise the bar” this year with schooling our children, and the gravity of this chosen undertaking
- repeatedly humbled by the Lord’s mercy and grace in my life
- in the mood for downsizing and feeling bogged down by so much unnecessary “stuff”
(which leads me to)
- considering planning a virtual garage sale
- dreaming of land, and entertaining the thought of moving to the country to give our kids the kind of experiences I had growing up
- excited to begin learning embroidery and cross-stitching
- feeling incredibly thankful for the simple things in this life
photo taken on instagram [@jesszwo]
How about you? What are you up to lately?